THE STANDARD ROADMAP SERIES
2nd Edition - Supplementing Dietary Nutrients | A Guide for Healthcare Professionals
by Dr Thomas Guilliams PhD
Supplementing Dietary Nutrients was the first textbook written in The Standard Road Map Series in spring of 2014. Five years later, author Dr Thomas G. Guilliams has written the second edition of this reference guide with an update to answers of some of the most challenging questions related to nutrition and dietary supplement use in clinical practice.
- How nutrients serve as genomic and epigenetic signals
- Defining optimal nutrition
- Natural vs. synthetic vitamins
- The regulatory climate of dietary supplements
- The most proven dietary patterns
- Whole food vs. isolates
- How intake guidelines (RDAs) are determined
This comprehensive resource will help you work with your patients to improve the quality of their diets and develop individualized supplement plans.
Supplementing Dietary Nutrients is a recommended accompanying text for the ACAAM program, providing further insight and references for the content covered in this online course.