THE STANDARD ROADMAP SERIES
Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach | Principles and Protocols for Healthcare Professionals
by Dr Thomas Guilliams PhD
Written by Thomas G. Guilliams, PhD, Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach moves beyond the biomarker-focused approach to cardiometabolic risk and gives clinicians fresh insight into:
- The progressive continuum of cardiometabolic risk
- Understanding the pathophysiological changes involved in cardiometabolic risk
- The impact of insulin resistance on cardiometabolic disease
- New ways to leverage current laboratory assessment to predict cardiometabolic outcomes
- The latest research on targeted nutrients and treatment options aimed to reduce cardiometabolic biomarkers and risk
This beautifully illustrated reference guide discusses clinically relevant advances in the area of cardiometabolic disease treatment and prevention, while providing information to put these principles into action.
Cardiometabolic Risk Management: A Functional and Lifestyle Approach is a recommended accompanying text for ACAAM CLM3 Metabolic Disorders, providing further insight and references for the content covered in this Core Learning Module.