THE STANDARD ROADMAP SERIES
Supporting Immune Function: A Lifestyle and Nutrient Approach | Principles and Protocols for Healthcare Professionals
by Dr Thomas Guilliams PhD
Written by a natural products expert with a Ph.D. in molecular immunology, this up-to-date reference guide answers complex questions related to immune and autoimmune conditions and provides effective strategies to rebuild the immune system.
- An in-depth look at autoimmunity and autoinflammation
- The intricate link between gut permeability and immune function
- Proven lifestyle patterns for immune health
- Factoring in cortisol-induced immune suppression
- Common tests for immune and autoimmune function
- Natural immunomodulators for specific immune challenges
This beautifully illustrated, up-to-date reference guide answers complex questions related to immune and autoimmune conditions. It provides clear strategies to build lifestyle intervention and targeted nutrient protocols to enhance immune health.
Supporting Immune Function: A Lifestyle and Nutrient Approach is a recommended accompanying text for the ACAAM program, providing further insight and references for the content covered in this online course.