Foundations in Preventative, Integrative & Anti-Ageing Medicine
Two full days of face-to-face learning in an intimate class setting with plenty of time for discussion and questions.
Arrive 8am, class starts 8.30am and finishes 5.30pm both days.
This module explores Anti-Ageing Medicine as a clinical specialty focusing on a broad overview of advanced evidence-based practices; for early detection, prevention, treatment and reversal of age related dysfunction, disorders and disease.
Learn how to enhance the quality of your patients' lives and wellbeing, manage chronic diseases and add years to their lifespan.
Begin your training by registering for the next Core Module or Elective Workshop today, get certified with the ACAAM course
Dr Rhona Creegan - Nutritional Biochemist & Nutritionist - PhD, BSc BiomedSc, MNutrmed, MSc ClinBioChem
Mr Warren Maginn - Nutritional Biochemist - BHSc. (Nutr. Med.), Grad.Cert. (Hum. Nutr.)
Ms Mary-Louise Condon - Compounding Pharmacist & Integrative Medicine Practitioner - BPharm, PCCA, ABAAHP, IFM (Compounding), ACAAM
- Understand Anti-Ageing Medicine and how we age.
- Define how our biochemistry, organ function, chronic disease and lifestyle factors accelerate the ageing process.
- Appreciate the role of Anti-Ageing Medicine as an integrative tool combining nutritional therapy, supplementation, lifestyle changes, hormonal and other pathology testing and the use of anti-ageing treatment protocols.
- Understand the integration of theories of Anti-Ageing and the processes behind ageing including inflammation, depletion and wear & tear.
- Define and understand the role of hormones identifying the biochemical process of hormones in the body.
- Review hormone testing and treatment protocols using nutrient supplementation, lifestyle and dietary changes.
To book your spot please click the "Register Now" button at the top left of this page.
A5M Members please ensure you're logged in before purchasing your ticket.