AIMA NZ Conference 2020
"An integrative approach to personal, patient and planetary wellbeing"
Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 March 2020
Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
As Integrative Medicine gains influence across the world, we see how the combination of conventional western medicine and evidence-based complementary medicine and therapies can provide the physical, psychological, social and spiritual well-being that health professionals and patients are seeking.
"I think it's THE conference where you can find that depth of knowledge on the nutritional, social, environmental and spiritual level of healing that we're all looking for
– I come every year!"- past attendee
The AIMA NZ Conference will investigate integrative approaches to personal, patient and planetary wellness. It will include the latest updates, insights and advances in integrative medicine including nutrition and pediatrics along with a focus on emerging issues in environmental medicine such as the impacts of 5G and glyphosate toxicity.
AIMA have a fantastic line-up of passionate experts including the following incredible international speakers:
- Dr. Jude Currivan (UK) - a cosmologist, planetary healer, futurist, author and previously one of the most senior businesswomen in the UK. Jude integrates leading edge science, research into consciousness and universal wisdom teachings into a wholistic wholeworld-view.
- Dr. Mark Hyman (USA) who will join the conference via SKYPE is a practicing family physician, a bestselling author, and an internationally recognised leader, speaker, educator, and advocate in his field. He is the Director the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine and a medical editor of The Huffington Post. Dr. Hyman will join the conference via Skype.
- Dr Leila Masson (AUS) - a pediatrician with a Master of Public Health from Harvard and extensive training in nutrition and environmental health. She specialises in nutritional treatment for children's problems with health, behaviour and development.
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta (AUS)– a vocationally registered general practitioner who runs an integrative medicine clinic on the Sunshine Coast. His main passion relates to finding the underlying causes and innovated approaches to managing chronic illness. His special interests include environmental medicine, management of cardiology and cancer cases and mast cell activation syndrome, multiple chemical sensitivity, and management of chronic infections.