FELLOWSHIP IN ANTI-AGING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
The FAARM Felowship is a modular training program that includes hands-on clinical training and web broadcasts. This Fellowship enables its participants to practice Anti-Ageing, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine without supervision in their medical speciality.
This modular training program includes hands on clinical training and web broadcasts to discuss topics and experience with other trainees and experienced clinicians.
The Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine now offers ONLINE Fellowship Modules. Modules I, II, III, and IV are available as online video training sessions.
BENEFITS OF TAKING FELLOWSHIP MODULES ONLINE:
• Enjoy easy to use online video sessions.
• Learn from the same experts as our live Fellowship modules.
• Study the same hands-on program material as our live Fellowship modules.
• View module topics in any order you choose.
• Review extensive clinical case studies.
• Save time and money by avoiding unnecessary travel and time away from
your medical practice.
• Complete Fellowship modules from the convenience of your home or office.
THE FOLLOWING MODULES WILL BE OFFERED ONLINE:
Module I: A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to Endocrinology
Module II: A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to the Treatment of
Hypertension, Diabetes, Coronary Artery Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
Module III: A Metabolic, Anti-Aging and Functional Approach to Gastroenterology,
Neurotransmitters, and Neurology
Module IV: A Metabolic and Anti-Aging Approach to Amino Acid and Fatty Acid Metabolism,
Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion, Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine,
Spirituality and Osteoporosis
Module V: Clinical Intensives - to be held in Melbourne, Australia - August 20-22 2013
To learn more or to enroll in the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine, please contact A5M at +61 3 9813 0439 or email email@example.com or you can register your interest here.
Module V: Clinical Intensives (Australia)
Case Studies in Anti-Ageing Medicine
Next Dates: August 20-22, 2013 (3-day workshop)
Venue: Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
A$2750 incl GST
To learn more or to enrol in the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine, please contact A5M on +61 3 9813 0439 or firstname.lastname@example.org or you can register your interest here.
Upon completion of this module, the participants will:
reviewed hundreds of case histories so the practitioner leaves the
Module with a comprehensive approach on how to treat the patient the
next day from a Metabolic and Anti-Aging Medicine approach.
MODULE V - LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn a core base of knowledge and skills in order to set up and effectively run a Regenerative and Preventative Medicine practice
- Review assessment criteria to allow you to develop assessment, review and treatment protocols for patient treatment and safety
- Review case histories so the practitioner leaves the module with a comprehensive approach on how to treat the patient the next day from a Regenerative and Preventative Medicine approach
- Review case studies to discuss nutritional treatment modalities for CVD, Metabolic Disorders, Hormonal Issues, Gastro Intestinal Tract Disorders, Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies, Neuro-endocrine System, Inflammatory Diseases, Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Nutritional treatment modalities for osteoporosis, Insulin Resistance and Diabetes, Sports Nutrition, Stress Reduction, Weight loss.
- Case studies will include discussion, assessment protocols, laboratory tests, interpretative guidelines with scientifically proven and evidence based treatment protocols
The AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M) is an authorised provider of Accredited Activities under the RACGP QI&CPD Program.
This activity (Activity No: 763327) has been allocated 40 Category 1 ALM points in the RACGP QI&CPD Program for the 2011 - 2013 Triennium